If you consider Palestine to be a "Sovereign" and "Independent" country that goes back through most of recorded history as many would have you to believe (or even consider there to be a historical nation of "palestinians"), then a few questions need to be answered:
* When was it founded and by whom?
* What were its borders?
* What was its capital?
* Who was the head of the government?
* What was its form of government?
* What were its major cities?
* What constituted the basis of its economy?
* Who was the Palestinian leader before Yasser Arafat?
* Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for
* What was the language of the country of Palestine?
* What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
* What was the name of its currency and what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian
monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, or Japanese yen on any particular date?
* And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
If these so-called "Palestinians" are anything but a generic collection of Arabs from all over the rest of the Arab world and if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination, then why did they never try to become an independent and sovereign nation until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat in the Six Day War in 1967?
Edit: The point of this is that there was never a historical palestinian people. Rather, the palestinians are refugees who have been kicked out of many other arab nations and ended up in a place that, during for instance british mandate times,was really shitty.
Please answer these for me and cite sources