Thursday, June 3, 2010

These were terroists

Three Slain Flotilla Fatalities "Dreamed of Martyrdom" - Aviel Magnezi (Ynet News)
Media reports in Ankara on Wednesday revealed that three of the Turkish citizens killed during the raid declared their wish to become martyrs.
In an interview with the Turkish newspaper Haber, the family members of Ali Khaider Benginin, 39, said Benginin told his family before leaving for the sail:
"I am going to be a shahid (martyr); I dreamt I will become a shahid - I saw in a dream that I will be killed."
Another Turkish citizen, Ali Akhbar Iritilmis, 55, was active in the IHH organization which led the naval convoy to Gaza. "He was devoted to this activity, and always dreamt about becoming a shahid," said a close friend.
A Dutch report claimed a Dutch activist arrested by the IDF is suspected of being a senior Hamas operative.

No comments: