Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Friends:
For those of us who could not be in Israel at this historic time with Glenn Beck and his RESORTING COURAGE events in Israel, we can, through the internet, watch four major events.
Sign up for GBTV.
(If you can’t watch the events live, you can watch the replays.)

I had hoped to be there this week – Helen Freedman, the executive director of AFSI/Americans for a Safe Israel (afsi.org) and I had spoken about going. My mother has been ill and now was not the right time for me to be in Israel.
HELEN IS IN ISRAEL and will be attending all four of the major RESTORING COURAGE events. (You can see her in in the audience on Sunday’s show from Caesarea).

I am sure Helen will write about the experiences of this week. I can’t wait to read what she will send!


-Cheryl Jacobs Lewin
Chicago co-chair
AFSI/Americans for a Safe Israel

No comments: